Telemedicine consultation – what do I need to know?
As a result of the quickly escalating coronavirus outbreak, We predict there may be times in which you as a valued client will not be able to attend the practice for a formal consultation with your pet. We thrive to provide the best medical care given that situation and therefore we have decided to add the Telecommunication consultation option to our services.
How does it work?
- You will initially call the practice and inform our receptionist that you are interested in having a video appointment.
- The Receptionist will book a 30min slot and then, you will be given several options in which our vets Kobi, Laura, or Anat will be able to communicate with you. The options that we prefer are either via Skype, Zoom, Facetime or WhatsApp, Using your mobile phone or PC. In case you can not access any of the above options, a phone call consultation is available too.
- To download zoom https://zoom.us/
- Download skype https://www.skype.com/en/
- Payment can be done using a debit/credit card or using over the phone bank transfer.
- You will be offered to provide some basic information including recent history, images or videos to alow the vet a better understanding of the issue.
- At the scheduled time of appointment, our vet will call you using your preferred method and provide an initial consultation. As we are not able to physically touch your pet please try to be as informative as possible about your pet’s medical condition and the clinical signs.
- Following the consultation, a diagnosis will be made. You may be asked to collect medications for him/her. In case you can not do so, please ask a family member or a friend to help. Alternatively, we may be able to arrange delivery for you.
Depending on your pet’s medical condition, you may also be asked to bring your pet to the practice for further investigation.
How to check my Pet’s body temperature?