Contact us today with our live messaging service PetsApp.
We would love you to take the opportunity to join us on PetsApp.
Use PetsApp to book appointments, order food and medication or ask us questions. It is a quick and easy way for you to contact us at a time that is convenient, we can even arrange video consultations via the platform.
Our chat line is open between 9am and 5pm, and all messages outside of these times will be dealt with the next day. If you have an emergency please DO NOT use PetsApp but phone reception as normal.
How to Use PetsApp
- Download PetsApp to your smartphone by scanning the QR code below or via https://petsapp.com/ml/estcourt-vets or by downloading PetsApp directly from your phone’s AppStore, there is no charge.
- Set up an account with your email address and a password.
- Select The Village Veterinary Surgery as your practice.
- Register your pet by providing simple information requested such as name, breed and age.
- Then use PetsApp to contact us directly at anytime between 9am and 5pm.
Pets App is free and easy to use so contacting the practice can be convenient and stress free!