Why choose us...
The village veterinary surgery is a local, independent, vet-owned practice that has treated hundreds of thousands pets over the past 32 years
- We have a team of 1o dedicated, caring and highly committed staff
- Our 4 veterinary surgeons have vast experience in all aspects of small animal medicine and surgery.
- Our surgery benefit of having the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Accreditation in addition of being a nurse training practice.
- The facilities, equipment and staff of a large, well-established practice with the customer service and continuity of a small independent business.
- Our progressive and enthusiastic team of vets, nurses and receptionists have a diverse range of interests and expertise including internal medicine, surgery, diagnostic imaging, dentistry, rehabilitation, behaviour and ‘exotic’ pet care.
- A team constantly striving to provide the best care possible.
- Our team provide a professional and friendly service. The welfare of your pet is always our priority.. We all have pets, (some more than others!) and understand the highs and lows of owning a pet - the fun but also the worry when things don't go right.